SURF + WELLNESS BARBADOS 2018 [SOLD OUT]
Contact Andreea to get information on 2019 dates/prices.
Zed’s Surfing Adventure -
Rated Top 10 Surf Schools In The World By National Geographic
Kiki Flynn & Andreea Waters
When: Feb. 6-11, 2018
Wellness/Yoga: Kiki Flynn
Surf: Local Pro Surf Coaches
Marketing/Photography: Andreea Waters
Where: Surfers Point, Inch Marlow, Barbados
Andreea and Kiki met in Rockaway Beach, NY. Two recognized personalities in photography, yoga and wellness, it was an Instagram post that made the introduction. Their entrepreneur spirit, passion for surf and travel and desire to share their island discovery, inspired them to create this unique experience of Surf and Wellness. The retreat takes participants beyond the traditional surf and yoga, adding depth by learning how to practice everyday wellness to live a sustainable lifestyle. Yoga sessions are personalized, surf lessons are on real surfboards with local professional surf coaches, food is fresh and cooked in the island kitchen. We want individuals to experience the Bajan culture, learn, play, evolve, and travel back with salty smiles.
PRICE: $1,875* US
- Beach Front Bungalows [Shared Rooms]
- Everyday Island Fresh Breakfast & Lunch
- Welcome Dinner & Happy Hour
- Departure Dinner & Happy Hour
- Daily Two-Hour Surf Lesson
- All Day Surfboard Rental
- Morning Roof Top Wellness Sessions
[Natural beauty radiance for a sustainable lifestyle.]
- Personalized Sunset Yoga Sessions
- Surf & Island Photography
- Airport Transportation
- AC/Full Kitchen/Limited Wi-Fi
- Welcome Goodie Bag
The beachfront bungalows in Surfers Point, Barbados are located on a private beach surrounded by tropical gardens in a local neighborhood. Your door is less than 100 ft (30m) from the ocean, the surf break is in plain view from your windows. Yoga and wellness sessions are on the rooftop. All of the bungalows are self catering, and have been equipped with utensils for cooking. Rooms have AC units, full stove and oven, fridge, microwave and coffee maker. Wi-fi is available. There is no other spot in Barbados like this.
*Per person. Flight not included. Local taxis/transportation and additional dinners not included.
>> SPACE IS LIMITED.
FOLLOW ON INSTAGRAM
Andreea: @andreewaters | @surfandwellnessnyc
"You're right - Zed's was amazing. Claudia is incredible and felt like one big family. Fun longbaord waves all week at Freights - happiness is!" Mindi Rekdahl
- You will need a valid Passport.
- Flying into Bridgetown, Barbados. Surfers Point is located ten minutes South West of the airport. Jet Blue is a non-stop flight from JFK.
- Book early for best rates.
ABOUT THE ISLAND
- Surfers Point Cafe opens at 8am everyday serving breakfast and lunch.
- Wi-Fi connection is limited to the Cafe area.
- Island Time is your personal time to indulge Surfers Point and explore.
- Taxis are available for local transportation. (Not included in price.)
- Schedule is subject to change based on surf and weather conditions.
- Barbados, At Zed’s: https://youtu.be/qAUquksH3Ag
- Super Salty Barbados:
- Fish Fry in Oistins: http://www.barbados.org/oistins-fish-fry.htm#.V_WGD2XsOt8
- Zed’s Surfing Adventure Reviews:
- About Kiki Flynn: www.kikinyc.com
- About Andreea Waters
©Andreea Waters 2018